Visco-elastic / memory twin
Fabric: Matelassé     

Shape Memory System


MEMORY TWIN is a technically innovative mattress which conforms to our life style and sleep behaviour. This specific memory foam system combines two highly technological materials. It consists of 80% memory foam layer and the remaining 20% of an aqua tech foam layer. This principle is applied to both sides of the mattress to provide a highly anatomic surface with all-round adaptability to every kind of support. This makes it particularly capable of reacting to the body's weight and to conform anatomically to the various body parts. It is a high density model with optimal breathability and ability to adapt to sloping surfaces.









Portoflex S.r.l., Manufacturer and seller of sleep and rest products including mattresses, bed frames and supports, armchairs, quilts and pillows

Portoflex S.r.l. Portoflex S.r.l. Via Risorgimento, 6 - 30020 Cinto Caomaggiore (VE) Phone 0421 74155/6/7 - Fax 0421 75105 – VAT Reg No. 07929880016 - info@portoflex.com